Sunday 7 August 2011

Christmas in August??

I Love Christmas time and I am starting to think of gifts and projects and oh ya the completion of our house! Right now the walls are up on the second floor and we are waiting for our trusses to complete the roof, which will make my three year old boy very happy. We have lots of worries when building a house, but my son only has two very serious ones. One is that he thinks that my husband keeps forgetting the roof and wants me to drive him and his 3 month old brother to the lot everyday to remind him to put the roof on. The second worry is that the Big Bad Wolf will blow our house down because it is not made of bricks.......too cute!
Anyway tonight I made a box using the milk carton die from Stampin' Up. The BigShot is such a must have for many things but especially Christmas projects. For this project you need to cut out two milk cartons. I used Cherry Cobbler for the container, Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper, The snowman stamp from the Punch Pals set, and the Bakers twine in Early Espresso. My friend Brenda introduced me to this container. I love it when there are multiple uses for one die! This would be a good container for small gifts, treats, cookies and wouldn't it be nice if your husband made one and put a nice piece of jewelry in it :)
Have a good evening and thank-you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to offer requests and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment