Tuesday 30 August 2011

Trains!

My son Braiden who is 3 has always loved trains. Even at the age of destruction (you know the age where you build it and they destroy it) he never took apart a train track. I have built a wooden train track every day for the last two years at least! I love these pictures I took of him at the train tracks and had to scrapbook them when I saw this weeks Mojo Monday! They just worked so well with the outline provided. Of course I used Stampin' Materials, Real Red ribbon, Retired paper (sorry), black and grey cardstock. I love scrapbooking with the 81/2 X 11 paper as the focus seems to be more on the picture this way plus it can be a little faster to put together.
I hope to be posting more, but we have been soooo busy with our house. We are getting into the fun part, floors, paint, kitchens!! yahooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment