Saturday 13 August 2011

Rosettes


Believe it or not I made this card this morning! My two lovely little boys had me up at 5:20 AM. Yes that is AM! It feels like late afternoon right now. Oh well on the bright side I got to play and make a card while the littlest one is sleeping.
My friend told me last night about this blog called Mojo Monday where they provide a sketch and you can follow it to make cards. I have always found following sketches difficult, but I needed a new way to create a card so I tried it. Here is the card I came up with. I have seen many cards lately using the rosette so I googled it and followed a video. In the video they use tissue paper, but I used DSP (designer series paper). The paper I used for this card is Timeless Portrait and I used the new Stampin' Up In Colours Pool Party and Island Indigo. I am going to give this card to a special little girl for her birthday tomorrow!
Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment