Monday 15 August 2011

Scrapbook, Nate 2 months






So tonight I was talking to my friend on the phone and she reminded me that it was Monday, which meant Mojo Monday! I love participating and following these great sketches but really felt I needed to make a scrapbook page. I made a book for my first son, Braiden and completed at least one page per month for the first year. When I had my second son, Nate I promised myself I would do the same. I have to admit I am already 1 month behind! I will catch up. My mom thinks this is funny as I have boys and she keeps telling me that the boys will not care to look at the scrapbook when they are older but hey their wives will enjoy it! Or maybe I could just display them at their weddings :) Wait a minute there are no girls allowed around my precious boys :)
Anyway I thought why don't I use the Mojo Monday sketch to complete a scrapbook page instead of a card and it worked out pretty good. It was also very fun to use a sketch for this as well as cards. For this page I used the Well Work paper, and the retired yet beautiful Botanical Gazette, and the new blue Jean ribbon all from Stampin' Up. Don't you just think that Nate is the cutest baby ever! Of course I do.
Have a good night and I hope I have inspired you to create a great scrapbook page or card!

2 comments: