Friday 12 August 2011



This idea I got from a dear friend Brenda Reed at www.sweetsevenstamps.blogspot.com.  I used the brayer for the background and then embossed the sunflower in white. Love this stamp and I have some fun ideas for a scrapbook page as well.
I used the texturz plate, coloured the stamp with my pens and then stamped the image over the textured paper. The centre of the sunflower was created using the buttons #5 tied with hemp twine. The saying "wish big" is from the Pennant Parade set.
















This was a simple card to make. I coloured the stamp with cajun craze, more mustard, and so safron. I made sure to blend the colours together on the stamp itself. Remember to "huff" on your stamp after colouring to refresh the colour before stamping as it will begin to dry.



I am really enjoying playing with the sunflower and it is turning out to be much more versatile than I originally expected. I have seen so many different things be done with this stamp and I can not wait to explore more!



Have a good evening and I am hoping that my little 3 month old who is nursing right now! :), will go to sleep so that I can go and play some more!












No comments:

Post a Comment