Tuesday 9 August 2011

Pennant Parade Fun


I have been having some fun with the Pennant Parade stamp set and the matching punch available in the 2001/2012 catalogue! I am impressed with the multiple uses of this stamp set and can not wait to explore some more. I have some fabulous Christmas card ideas and baby card ideas. I was going to post about these cards last night, but the fatigue of building a house on our own and being a mother of a three year old boy and 3 month old boy caught up to me last night! If you want to order from me you can visit the link to my Stampin'Up website or visit the Stampin'Up site to view the wonderful product. Please note that they are having a Designer Series Paper sale! If you buy three packages of paper you get on package free!
Happy stamping,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment